A waterbased Inkjet Printing Ink, especially developed for printers with Epson DX4 and DX5 printhead technology and additional heating system.
- Sustainable and water-based, non harzardous classification, easy storage
- No solvent emissions, no venting system necessary, very user-friendly
- Great variety of substrates, most versatile applications
- High colour density, less ink, reduced material costs
- High print stability on proven printers
Maquajet DA-E is available in 440 ml cartridges or 1 l units.
Thanks to the high-quality pigmentation, a light fastness of 2 years is achieved on corresponding high-grade foils. It can further be increased through an additional varnish overprint.
434 Light Magenta
455 Light Cyan