Water-based inkjet inks are in greater demand than ever before, which is why the market is reporting a lot of catching up to do. The focus is on the digital printing on products that come into contact with human skin or foodstuffs. In close cooperation with the industry, Marabu develops water-based inkjet inks for flexible packaging in the food industry, for cardboard boxes, toys (fulfilment of the EN71/3 standard) or digitally printed wallpapers.
Marabu is your development partner for projects where the compatibility of the application is in the foreground or where the advantages of water-based systems generally outweigh the benefits. Our competence:
- Singlepass process-suitable inkjet inks for absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
- Know-how about the interaction of polymers, pigments and water as main solvents
- Project-related development focus for best possible results
- Recipes that can be adapted to all industrial printheads
- Extensive experience with all common industrial printheads (e. g. Konika Minolta, Kyocera and Dimatix)